Four Seasons Festival Parade
Start Date: July 15, 2017 – Start Time: 10:00 AM
Parade Entries Must Be Received Prior to July 8, 2017.
Click HERE to download the parade registration form.
THEME: To Be Determined
DATE OF PARADE: Saturday, July 15, 2017
ASSEMBLY TIME & LOCATION: You will be notified of your parade staging number prior to the parade day. Please report to assigned area no later than 9:00 am
TIME OF PARADE: We will begin moving at 10:00 am Sharp! We will not wait!
PARADE ROUTE: To Be Determined
AWARDS: Awards will be given to the top three entries.
JUDGING CRITERIA: Each entry will be judged based on compliance with the following four categories:
Spaces Available: Unlimited
PARADE SAFETY RULES
Having a safe and enjoyable parade is our primary concern and we appreciate your cooperation with the parade rules:
- No throwing of candy or other objects from the parade vehicle will be allowed. Walkers may hand out the candy or items along the parade route. Candy throwing has presented a safety hazard and hindered the steady procession of floats.
- No water paraphernalia such as water guns, super soakers, hoses, etc. will be allowed.
- Entries are strictly limited to one vehicle/trailer.
- All entries with animals must be pre-approved and provide “scoopers” directly following the entry.
- All vehicle drivers must be licensed drivers
- Drivers are not permitted to use their Cell Phones for calls or texting during the parade.